Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Applications for licenses to engage in the business of solid waste collector shall be filed with the Public Works Director on a form approved by the Public Works Director.
(B) The applicant shall furnish the following information:
(1) Name and address of the applicant and whether a sole proprietorship, corporation, or partnership, with disclosure of the ownership interests;
(2) A list of motor vehicle license tag numbers;
(3) Number of employees the applicant expects to use in the business;
(4) Experience of the applicant in solid waste collection;
(5) Planned routes and areas of the county the applicant expects to serve;
(6) Evidence of liability insurance; and
(7) Name and location of the facility where collected waste is to be disposed.
(Ord. passed 12-5-2016)