Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Upon compliance with the procedures set out in § 154.018, the Board of Commissioners may adopt and, quarterly, amend or repeal a designation resolution of one or more historic landmarks.
(B) The designation resolution shall include information which shall:
(1) List the name(s) of the owner(s) of the property;
(2) Describe each property in the designation resolution, including the approximate area (size) of the property so designated;
(3) Describe those elements of the property that are integral to its historical, pre-historical, architectural, archaeological, and/or cultural significance;
(4) Provide for each designated historic landmark, a suitable sign or plaque indicating that the landmark has been so designated; and
(5) Any other information the HPC and/or Board of Commissioners deems necessary within the authority of this chapter and the general statutes.
(Ord. passed 6-22-2009)