Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) All humane societies in Boone County shall be governed by the same standards as commercial animal establishments and shall be subject to any ordinance pertaining to commercial animal establishments.
(B) Humane societies shall maintain records on each animal accepted or housed, noting the following:
(1) Name and address of previous owner or person turning the animal in;
(2) Date received;
(3) Condition of the animal and any medical treatment;
(4) Date of adoption, redemption or euthanization;
(5) Name and address of new owner.
(6) Verification of neutering.
(Ord. 1995-13, passed 10-9-95; Am. Ord. 2003-09, passed 8-11-03) Penalty, see § 90.99