Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) It shall be unlawful to stop or park any motor vehicle, except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic or in compliance with the directives of a police officer or traffic control device, in the following places:
(1) On or over a sidewalk;
(2) In front of a public or private driveway or within five (5) feet thereof;
(3) Within twenty-five (25) feet of any intersection, or across any intersection;
(4) In a fire lane as determined by fire hydrant location or signage or within ten (10) feet of a fire hydrant;
(5) In any area designated by the City Council of the City of Walton, Kentucky, as a limited or no parking area, wherein the City Council has caused to be erected signs or curbs painted identifying such parking areas;
(6) In or around any cul-de-sacs.
(B) All motor vehicles must be parked in the direction of traffic flow for the lane in which parked.
(Ord. 2007-04, passed 4-9-07) Penalty, see § 72.99