Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) In determining whether to grant approval of a subdivision plat, the Plan Commission shall determine if the plat provides for:
(1) Establishment of minimum width, depth and area of lots within the projected subdivision;
(2) Coordination of subdivision streets with existing and planned streets and highways;
(3) Coordination with and extension of facilities included in the Comprehensive Plan;
(4) Fair allocations of areas for streets, parks, schools, public and semi-public buildings, homes, utilities, businesses and industry; and
(5) Distribution of population and traffic in a manner tending to create conditions favorable to health, safety, convenience and the harmonious development of the Town.
(B) As a condition of approval of a plat, the Plan Commission may specify:
(1) The manner in which streets shall be laid out, graded and improved;
(2) A provision for water, sewage and other utility services;
(3) A provision for schools;
(4) A provision for essential municipal services; and
(5) A provision for recreational facilities.
(Ord. passed - -)