Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Under Indiana statute all funds received from the public that are to be maintained in the Law Enforcement Continuing Education Fund and are not set by state law must be approved in the form of a local ordinance.
(B) The list of reports, checks and inspection and the costs are as follows:
(1) Indiana accident reports: $5.
(2) Housing Authority check: $3.
(3) Background checks (housing/employment): $5.
(4) Vehicle identification checks: $5.
(5) Copies of police reports will be set at $.10 per side of paper, only to be charged for 10 or more sides of paper used.
(C) As the purpose of the Law Enforcement Continuing Education Fund, expenditures from the fund shall be to support the annual budget of the Police Department.
(Ord. 9-2000, passed 5-22-00)