Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) All applicants for an after hours business license shall apply in writing to the City Clerk. Applications for the issuance of an after hours business license shall be filed at the time and in the number of copies as the City Clerk shall prescribe, on forms prescribed by the City Clerk.
(B) All applications shall be made in the name of the owner of the business, whether an individual, a partnership or a corporation, and shall contain the following:
(1) The full name, residence address, business address, date of birth and Social Security number of the applicant and, when the applicant is a partnership or corporation, of the partners or officers;
(2) If the applicant is a corporation, the name of the corporation shall be set forth exactly as shown in its articles of incorporation together with the names and residence addresses of each of the officers, directors and each stockholder holding more than 10% of the stock of the corporation; if the applicant is a partnership, the application shall set forth the name and the residence address of each of the partners, including limited partners. If one or more of the partners is a corporation, the divisions of this section pertaining to a corporate application apply;
(3) The name and address of the owner of the building where the after hours business will be located;
(4) If required by the City Clerk, a sketch or diagram of the proposed licensed premises, in a form and containing information as the City Clerk may require; and
(5) A copy of a valid state sales tax permit for operation of the after hours business.
(Ord. 2008-13, passed 7-29-2008)