Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Unless otherwise specifically prohibited by a Public Health Emergency Order duly enacted by the City Manager, the following activities shall be exempt from the scope of such order:
1. Any and all expressive and associative activity that is protected by the United States and Idaho Constitutions, including speech, press, assembly, and/or religious activity.
2. Educational institutions, which shall follow the duly adopted policies of their respective governing bodies.
3. Activities necessary to operate critical infrastructure and utilities.
4. Activities necessary to operate and use medical facilities and services.
5. Activities necessary to buy, sell, or otherwise deliver food and necessities.
(Ord. 2020-007, 4-6-2020)