Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) General. The subdivider shall pay the Village of Turtle Lake all fees as hereinafter required and at the times specified before being entitled to recording of a plat or certified survey map.
(b) Engineering Fee. The subdivider shall pay a fee equal to the actual cost to the Village for all engineering work incurred by the Village in connection with the plat or certified survey map, including inspections required by the Village pursuant to Section 14-1-52(d). The subdivider shall pay a fee equal to the actual cost to the Village for such engineering work and inspection as the Village Board and/or Village Engineer deems necessary to assure that the construction of the required improvements is in compliance with the plans, specifications and ordinances of the Village or any other governmental authority. Engineering work shall include the preparation of construction plans, standard specifications and administration of the engineering work.
(c) Administrative Fee. The subdivider shall pay a fee to the Village equal to the cost of any legal, administrative or fiscal work which may be undertaken by the Village in connection with the plat or certified survey map.
(d) Concept Plan. There shall be no fee for the Village's review of a concept or sketch plan of a proposed land division. However, such reviews shall be conducted only as staff time permits.
(e) Preliminary Plat.
(1) A subdivider who submits a preliminary Plat for the Village Plan Commission and the Village Board shall file said preliminary Plat with the Village Administrator and shall deposit with the Village Administrator a fee to cover the costs of reviewing said application. The fee for a Preliminary Plat shall be Twenty-five Dollars ($25.00) for up to and including six (6) lots plus Five Dollars ($5.00) per each additional lot over six (6). If the plat is rejected, no part of the fee shall be returned to the petitioner.
(2) A reapplication fee of Twenty-five Dollars ($25.00) shall be paid to the Village Administrator at the time of reapplication for approval or amendment of any Preliminary Plat which has previously been reviewed.
(f) Final Plat Review Fee.
(1) The subdivider shall pay a fee of Twenty-five Dollars ($25.00) plus Two ( Dollars ($2.00) for each dwelling unit within the Final Plat to the Village Administrator at the time of first application for Final Plat approval of said plat to assist in defraying the cost of review.
(2) A reapplication fee of Ten Dollars ($10.00) shall be paid to the Village Administrator at the time of a reapplication for approval or amendment of any Final Plat which has previously been reviewed.
(g) Certified Survey.
(1) The subdivider shall pay an application fee of Twenty Dollars ($20.00) for each certified survey.
(2) Should the subdivider submit an amended or revised Certified Survey, the resubmittal fee shall be Twenty Dollars ($20.00) for each amended or revised Certified Survey.
(h) Objecting Agency Review Fees. The subdivider shall transmit all fees required for state agency review to the Village Administrator at the time of application. Said review fees shall be retransmitted to the proper state review agency by the Village Administrator. Said fees shall be applicable, where appropriate, to review fees required by the Wisconsin Department of Development, Wisconsin Department of Transportation, Wisconsin Department of Industry, Labor and Human Relations and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.
(i) Public Site Fee. If the subdivision does not contain lands to be dedicated as required in this Chapter, the Village Administrator shall require a fee pursuant to Section 14-1-84 for the acquisition and development of public sites to serve the future inhabitants of the proposed subdivision.
(j) Assessments. All outstanding assessments due to the Village shall be due prior to the signing of the Final Plat or Certified Survey by the Village.