Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Any property to which this Chapter applies shall submit a bufferyard plan to the Planning Commission as part of the site plan review. Bufferyard plans shall be prepared by and/or certified by a design professional practicing within their areas of competence. The site plan shall contain the following information:
(a) Plans must be at a reasonable scale to indicate all types of proposed landscaping improvements at a minimum of 1" = 20' and shall include the following minimum information:
(1) North arrow and scale.
(2) The name of applicant/owner.
(3) The name, address and phone number of the person or firm responsible for the preparation of the buffering plans.
(4) The dates the plans are submitted or revised.
(5) All existing and proposed buildings and other structures, paved areas, planted areas, utility poles, fire hydrants, light standards, signs, fences and other permanent features to be added and/or retained on the site.
(6) All existing plant material to be removed or retained.
(7) All existing and proposed streets, sidewalks, curbs and gutters, railroad tracks, drainage ditches and other public or semi-public improvements within and immediately adjacent to the site.
(8) Contour lines shall be shown if the grades are in excess of three percent (3%) slope.
(9) Proposed elevation at sufficient locations and existing elevations of the site to clearly show the drainage patterns.
(10) All property lines and easements.
(b) Included on all plans shall be a table listing the existing plant material to be retained and all proposed plant material within the bufferyard or landscaped area only. This shall include the common and botanical names, sizes and other remarks as appropriate to describe the plant material selection.
(c) Details shall be shown for the planting of trees, shrubs and ground cover within the bufferyard or landscaped area.
(d) The plans shall include any proposed irrigation plan which shall include the following:
(1) Location and type of all sprinkler heads.
(2) Size of mainline and irrigation piping.
(3) Location and size of water meter.
(4) Location of backflow prevention device.
(5) Location and size of all valves.
(6) Location of irrigation controller.
(Ord. 45-08. Passed 12-15-08.)