14.6   Appeal from the board of adjustment.
   An appeal from the decision of the board of adjustment may be made to the Pender County Superior Court or Onslow County Superior Court, depending upon which county the property in question lies, within thirty (30) days after the decision is made by the board, but not thereafter.
(Ord. No. 2020-10, 12-1-20)