Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1) It shall be unlawful for any person to construct, maintain or use any lot or other parcel of land within the zoning jurisdiction of Surf City for a manufactured home park until application has been made and a permit has been issued by the planning board.
2) No onsite improvements may be made until after a permit has been granted by the planning board.
3) A manufactured home park permit may be revoked by the planning board upon finding that a violation of the requirements of this ordinance exists; provided, that the owner, lessee, or other responsible person is notified in writing of such violation and five (5) days has elapsed from the date the written notice was received by the owner/developer.
4) It shall be unlawful for any person, firm, or corporation to continue such manufactured home park or manufactured home lot after a permit has been revoked.
5) Penalties as in section 13 herein shall also apply.
(Ord. No. 2020-10, 12-1-20)