Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1) No such adult establishment shall be located less than one thousand (1,000) feet from a school, church, daycare center, public oriented recreational facility, civic building, park, lot in residential use, lot with residential district, or another adult establishment.
2) With respect to the distance between a location which an adult establishment is proposed and the location of the uses listed in number one (1) above, the distance shall be measured by following a straight line from the nearest point of the lot line on which a proposed adult establishment is to be located to the nearest point of the lot lines of the uses listed in number one (1) above.
3) All openings shall have an opaque glazing to discourage visibility of the interior. No mirrored glass shall be allowed.
4) The maximum floor area of each use shall be one thousand five hundred (1,500) square feet.
5) No exterior signage or building element shall be pornographic in nature or convey any such idea or element.
(Ord. No. 2020-10, 12-1-20)