Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1) A dish three (3) feet or less in diameter and six (6) feet or less in height, can be located anywhere on the lot.
2) A dish three (3) feet or less in diameter and greater than six (6) feet in height, can be attached to a structure.
3) A dish greater than three (3) feet in diameter must go in the rear yard.
4) Irrespective of these requirements, if another location is necessary in order to receive transmission signals, the board of adjustment can grant a modified form of a variance.
5) Before installation of a dish, a permit issued by the town planner shall be obtained from the town in accordance with the town's fee schedule.
(Ord. No. 2020-10, 12-1-20)