Sec. 4-56. Alcoholic beverage possession and consumption.
   Special events may, upon prior written approval of the town manager and with permits from appropriate alcohol law enforcement agencies, be permitted to allow sales, possession, and consumption of malt beverages and unfortified wine in a specific area, provided that the applicants comply with any requirements imposed by the town manager, the town's special event application, and/or an alcoholic beverage control agency to help insure control of use and peaceful conduct.
(Ord. No, 2018-07, § I, 9-4-18)