Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) To obtain a building permit for a fence from the Building Inspector, the applicant must make application to the Inspection office in duplicate on forms to be furnished by the city.
(B) The permit application shall include the following information:
(1) The name of the owner of the property on which the fence is to be erected;
(2) The legal description and address of the property on which the fence is to be erected;
(3) The proposed height of the fence, wall, or hedge;
(4) The type of material to be used in constructing the fence; and
(5) The name and address of the person who will be erecting the fence.