Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) To obtain a license from the Building Inspector, the applicant must make application to the inspection office in duplicate on forms to be furnished by the city. All requested information must be included and any incomplete application will not be processed and the license shall not be issued.
(B) Said application shall include or be accompanied by the following:
(1) The applicant’s state excise tax number;
(2) Proof of required insurance and bond;
(3) The applicant’s name, address, and phone number;
(4) Payment of applicable fee; and
(5) The name, address, and phone number of the applicant’s contact person.