Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) To obtain a license from the Building Inspector, the applicant must make application to the inspection office in duplicate on forms to be furnished by the city. All requested information must be included and any incomplete application will not be processed and the license shall not be issued.
(B) Said application shall contain or be accompanied by the following information:
(1) The applicant’s name, address, and phone number;
(2) The name, address, and phone number of the company in whose name the application is being made, if different than set forth above;
(3) Proof of any state licenses held by the applicant;
(4) The applicant’s state excise tax number;
(5) Proof of required insurance;
(6) Payment of applicable fee; and
(7) Verification of any state-required bond.