Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The following information is required on a layout plan:
(1) A title showing the proposed name of the subdivision and the current legal description and location of the land proposed for subdivision;
(2) A scaled drawing of the proposed subdivision showing the location of lots, streets, and public areas;
(3) A north arrow, scale, creation date, and legend;
(4) A vicinity sketch showing the proposed subdivision in relation to surrounding development (this sketch may be on a separate eight and one-half by 11-inch sheet); and
(5) The proposed names of subdivision streets and the widths of their rights-of-way.
(B) The subdivider is encouraged to provide additional information to support the layout plan application.
(Ord. #115, passed 2-16-2017)