Owners of property desirous of discharging to the sanitary sewer, within the corporate limits of the city, shall have a licensed plumbing contractor make application, in writing, to the city. Such application to state the name of the owner, a description of the premises, the size of the tap, the kind of service pipe to be used, and the purpose for which it is to be used. Such application must be made at least two days before the work is to be commenced. A permit shall be issued after the application is approved by the director of public works or his or her designee, and payment is made for connection fees as provided for in this chapter.
(Ord. 30, passed 8-21-2008)