Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Director may require a customer of sewer services to provide information needed to determine compliance with this chapter.
(B) These requirements may include:
(1) Wastewaters discharge peak rate and volume over a specified time period;
(2) Chemical analyses of wastewaters;
(3) Information on raw materials, processes and products affecting wastewater volume and quality;
(4) Quantity and disposition of specific liquid, sludge, oil, solvent or other materials important to sewer use control;
(5) A plot plan of sewers of the customer's property showing sewer and pretreatment facility location;
(6) Details of wastewater pretreatment facilities; and
(7) Details of systems to prevent and control the losses of materials through spills to the municipal sewer.
(Ord. 30, passed 8-21-2008)