Any party shall have the right to appeal from the sentence or judgment of the Municipal Judge to the Circuit Court; provided, notice of intention so to appeal be given in writing and served on the Municipal Judge within five days after sentence is passed or judgment rendered and the party appealing enters into bond, payable to the town, to appear and defend said appeal at the next term of the Circuit Court or pay the fine assessed. The return shall be filed with the Clerk of Circuit Court as the Municipal Judge shall determine.
(Prior Code, § 12-12)
Statutory reference:
   Appeal, see S.C. Code § 14-25-1000