Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Board of Adjustment shall hear and decide:
(1) Appeals from and review any order, decision, requirement, or determination made by the Administrator;
(2) Applications for special use permits;
(3) Applications for variances;
(4) Questions involving interpretations of the zoning map, including disputed district boundary lines and lot lines; and
(5) Any other matter the Board is required to act upon by any other village ordinance.
(B) The Board may adopt rules and regulations governing its procedures and operations not inconsistent with the provisions of this subchapter.
(C) The Board of Adjustment may subpoena witnesses and compel the production of evidence.
(Prior Code, Ch. 1 Art. XII § 1206) (Res. R-2021.9, passed 6-22-2021)