§ 91.06  APPEALS.
    The Board of Adjustment shall hear any appeal from the determination of the Village Police Officer issuing a citation. The owner or keeper may appeal the citation by filing written objections within ten days to the Board of Adjustment by submission to the Village Clerk. An appeal from the Board of Adjustment shall be to the Superior Court Division by filing with the County Clerk of Superior Court a notice of appeal and a petition for review within ten days of the final decision of the Board of Adjustment.
(Ord. passed 8-21-2012)