Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Compare to:
80.22   APPEALS.
Where it is alleged there is any error in any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by an administrative official in the enforcement of this chapter, the aggrieved party may appeal such action. The notice of appeal shall be filed with the Board of Adjustment and with the official from whom the appeal is taken and shall set forth the specific reason for the appeal. The official from whom the appeal is taken shall transmit to the Board of Adjustment all the documents constituting the record upon which the action appealed from was taken.