Application shall be made on forms furnished by the Floodplain Manager and shall include the following:
1. Description of the work to be covered by the permit for which application is to be made.
2. Description of the land on which the proposed work is to be done (i.e., parcel identification number, lot, block, track, street address or similar description) that will readily identify and locate the work to be done.
3. Identification of the use or occupancy for which the proposed work is intended.
4. Elevation of the one percent annual chance or greater flood.
6. For structures being improved or rebuilt, the estimated cost of improvements and market value of the structure prior to the improvements.
7. Such other information as the Floodplain Manager deems reasonably necessary (e.g., drawings or a site plan) for the purpose of this chapter. Upon completion of the work, additional information may be required to be submitted, such as a no-rise certification, elevation certificate, and/or other required engineering documents as determined by the Floodplain Manager.