Whenever any person, owning property along the line of any City sanitary sewer, or a tenant of such property, desires that the property be connected to the sanitary sewer, he shall make written application therefor to the City Manager on forms prescribed by the City. Such application shall set forth the name of applicant; the location and description of the property desired to be connected to the sanitary sewer; the name and address of the owner of such property; the size and nature of the building to be served and the character and amount of wastes to be emptied into the sewer; and an agreement of the applicant to pay promptly, at rates prescribed by Council. (Passed 10-21-80.)