Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Zoning permit required. If site plan approval is not required, a zoning permit shall be required before all development of a parcel or change in use of a structure or land that does not require site plan review. For the purposes of this chapter, a change in use constitutes a change from one use group as defined in the City of St. Johns Building Code to another use group.
(B) Zoning permit application requirements. The Zoning Administrator shall provide a form to be filled out by an applicant for a zoning permit. There shall be submitted with all zoning permit applications a plot plan, 8½" x 11" in size and drawn to scale, showing the following:
(1) Location, shape, area, and dimensions of the lot;
(2) Location, dimensions and height of any structures;
(3) Yard, open area, and parking space dimensions;
(4) Proposed number of sleeping rooms, dwelling units, occupants, employees, and other users;
(5) The existing and intended uses;
(6) Any additional information deemed necessary to the Zoning Administrator to determine and provide for the enforcement of this chapter.
(C) In instances where a site plan is required, a plot plan shall not be required.
(Ord. 616, passed 9-23-2013)