The following uses of land and structures may be permitted in the MU District by application for and the issuance of a special use permit when specified procedures and requirements as outlined in §§ 155.255 through 155.261 are met:
   (A)   Bed and breakfast.
   (B)   Banks, loan offices, stock exchange offices and other financial institutions.
   (C)   Business offices of a public utility, transportation, advertising, real estate, insurance, commercial or industrial establishment.
   (D)   Child care facility.
   (E)   Cluster housing developments.
   (F)   Communication antenna (not including towers).
   (G)   Fraternal, armory and legion halls.
   (H)   Gas regulator stations, utility pumping stations, power substations and water towers not necessary for service to the adjacent residential area.
   (I)   Government offices.
   (J)   Infill PUD.
   (K)   Miscellaneous business services such as consumer-credit reporting agencies, mailing list and stenographic services business and management consulting services.
   (L)   Mortuaries, funeral homes, and museums.
   (M)   Offices, such as professional membership organizations, labor unions, civic, social, and fraternal associations, political organizations, and religious organizations.
   (N)   Photo studios.
   (O)   Professional and other offices drawing a large number of clients and/or customers such as:
      (1)   Doctors, dentists, lawyers, architects; offices and clinics;
      (2)   Insurance, realty, union offices;
      (3)   Post office, public utility office.
   (P)   Religious institutions.
   (Q)   Residential cluster housing development.
   (R)   Restaurants and bars without drive-in service.
   (S)   Rooming and boarding houses.
   (T)   Two-family dwellings consequent to a conversion of a single-family dwelling existing on the effective date of this chapter, provided that:
      (1)   The floor area not be increased thereby;
      (2)   All applicable requirements for usable open space and off-street parking are complied with;
      (3)   Two wholly separate dwelling units be created, with individual entrances into the building; and
      (4)   That all applicable provisions of the Building Code be complied with.
(Ord. 616, passed 9-23-2013)