In the MU District the following uses are permitted:
   (A)   Residence, one-family.
   (B)   Residences, two-family.
   (C)   Residence, townhouse.
   (D)   Accessory uses and buildings.
   (E)   Adult foster care family home or adult foster care small group home (one through six persons).
   (F)   Adult foster care small group homes (seven through 12) and large group homes.
   (G)   Essential services.
   (H)   Family day care or group day care home.
   (I)   Fences.
   (J)   Gas regulator stations, utility dumping stations, power substations, and water towers; provided these uses are necessary for service to the adjacent residential area.  If these uses are to service a larger area, a special use permit is required.
   (K)   Golf course and country club.
   (L)   Home occupations.
   (M)   The keeping of household pets.
   (N)   Off-street parking and loading.
   (O)   Rooming and boarding houses.
   (P)   Signs.
   (Q)   Swimming pools.
   (R)   Temporary buildings, structures, or yards for construction materials or a temporary office for the sale or rental of real property.  Such buildings shall be incidental to construction work.
(Ord. 616, passed 9-23-2013)