Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The following items are required in development plans for the T District:
(1) Owner's and applicant's name, address, telephone number and signature.
(2) Legal description and address of the property.
(3) Dimensions of all existing and proposed buildings, along with the location on the property.
(4) Property dimensions.
(5) All water, sanitary sewer and storm sewer connections.
(6) Proposed grades and site drainage pattern.
(7) Existing and proposed easements, drives, walkways, and traffic flow patterns.
(8) A detailed explanation of the proposed use of all structures.
(9) All parking areas, dimensions and landscaping proposed and existing.
(10) Any other information requested by the Planning Commission or department heads, needed to determine compliance with all conditions and requirements.
(11) If a building permit will not be needed, a letter certifying that adequate electrical and plumbing exists in the structures.
(B) If, in the opinion of the Planning Commission, all standards, specifications, conditions and requirements are complied with, they shall recommend the plan for the specified use, and forward their recommendation to the City Commission. Upon receipt of the Planning Commission's recommendation and review, the St. Johns City Commission shall either grant or deny the plan and its specified use.
(Ord. 616, passed 9-23-2013)