Skip to code content (skip section selection)
This section is to promote the general welfare of the City and its citizens, businesses and visitors. This section provides a means to enforce as a nuisance certain noise and disturbances to protect and preserve the well being of the City.
A. It shall be unlawful to perform the following between the hours of ten o'clock (10:00) P.M. and seven o'clock (7:00) A.M.:
1. Mechanically sweep parking lots.
2. Pick up commercial refuse trash receptacles.
3. Construction, building, or other land development activities.
4. Loading, unloading, deliveries, or other handling of containers or materials associated with a non-residential use and occurring outside of an enclosed building.
B. Excluded from the regulations of this section are:
1. Projects located in areas presenting no adverse affects from light or noise to other nearby properties.
2. Projects at the discretion of the City Manager or designee, which he or she determines there is good cause to exclude the projects from the regulations of this section and determines that the projects benefit the City as a whole.
3. Public or private services rendered during an actual emergency situation. (Ord. 2017-22, 7-18-2017)