Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A use shall be accessory to a building or premises that is customarily incidental and subordinate to any principal use allowed as a BCF1 form. Permitted special. The following accessory uses include additional restrictions for each specific use. A conditional use with standards within § 160.605 may be obtained when the standards for a permitted special accessory use cannot be obtained.
(a) Accessory alcohol.
(1) Must be incidental and subordinate portion of the operations of the business. Does not include restaurants.
(2) Beyond 100 feet to sensitive land uses (sensitive land uses include DD, AD, MD forms, churches, schools, day care, public use facility, and parks).
(b) Accessory drive-up service window.
(1) Sufficient room for drive-through stacking per § 160.555 (Stacking and Queuing).
(c) Accessory off-site parking.
(1) The accessory off-site parking must be within 250 feet of the application's principal use.
(2) The accessory off-site parking must be no closer than 250 feet to any DD or AD forms.
(3) If the off-site parking lot is across an arterial street, a pedestrian safety plan must be approved by the planning director.
(d) Accessory living units.
(1) No more than one residential unit per structure is allowed.
(2) Two additional parking spaces are required.
(3) All building and fire codes must still be met.
(Ord. 9-13, passed 3-19-2013)