Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The fee for all lots and ramps shall be determined by public parking, not to exceed a maximum of $87 per month. Reserved or enclosed spaces are set 1.5 times the established rate.
(b) Monthly permits for daily parking shall be valid Monday through Friday, beginning at 6:00 a.m. and not to exceed beyond 6:00 p.m.
(c) The following additional fees shall be paid for parking:
(1) Meters. The fee for meters will range from $0.60 to $1.50 per hour to be determined by public parking.
(2) Public parking may establish on-street parking zones where permits are available. The fee for parking in these zones may not exceed $87 per month. Reserved spaces are up to 1.5 times the established rate.
(3) A $50 one-time fee per stall per sign will be charged for reserved spaces.
(4) The fee for event parking shall be determined by public parking, not to exceed a maximum of $8 per space per day.
(5) All fees that have been established by existing agreements.
(d) The daily rate for all lots and ramps is capped at $8 per space per day.
(e) The hourly rate for all lots and ramps shall be determined by public parking, not to exceed a maximum of $1.50 per hour.
(f) The lost entrance ticket fee in lots and ramps will not exceed $30.
(g) The meter bag rental fee is as follows:
Meter Bag Rental
Daily, per bag
Monthly, per bag
(1992 Code, § 15.5-5) (Ord. 146-95, passed 11-20-1995; Ord. 58-97, passed 8-4-1997; Ord. 60-98, passed 6-15-1998; Ord. 133-98, passed 12-7-1998; Ord. 70-00, passed 8-14-2000; Ord. 99-00, passed 11-13-2000; Ord. 44-01, passed 5-14-2001; Ord. 16-02, passed 3-18-2002; Ord. 51-02, passed 7-1-2002; Ord. 6-03, passed 1-13-2003; Ord. 11-04, passed 2-2-2004; Ord. 64-05, passed 7-7-2005; Ord. 23-06, passed 3-6-2006; Ord. 88-06, passed 7-17-2006; Ord. 176-07, passed 11-13-2007; Ord. 113-08, passed 9-15-2008; Ord. 77-12, passed 10-2-2012; Ord. 121-15, passed 12-15-2015)