Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Minor changes to approved site plans may be reviewed and decided by the Zoning Enforcement Officer, provided such changes comply with all applicable requirements of this Zoning Code and all other federal, state, county or township laws and regulations.
(B) Major changes must be submitted to the Planning Commission for review in the same manner as the original application was submitted or reviewed. Major changes include but are not limited to:
(1) Increases in the scope or density of land use, land area, or building size;
(2) The addition of uses and/or buildings not authorized by the original approval;
(3) The rearrangement of lot lines or building locations by more than five feet;
(4) Changes in the character or function of access drives;
(5) Significant changes in the concept of the development; or
(6) Any changes which the Zoning Enforcement Officer refuses or fails to approve.
(Ord. 09-3306, passed 10-15-09)