Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The following conditional uses and their appropriate accessories are permitted, provided the activity is of integral relation to the permitted uses; the activity will add to facilities serving the community's recreational or educational needs; and the arrangement of the use, building, or structure is mutually compatible with the organization of permitted and accessory uses to be protected in the Recreation-Education District:
(1) Eating and drinking establishments primarily serving the users of permitted recreational or educational facilities;
(2) Retail sale and rental of sporting and athletic goods for the benefit of users of permitted facilities;
(3) Churches and other places of worship, Sunday School buildings, and parish houses;
(4) Country clubs, clubhouses, and lodges; and
(5) Wireless telecommunications facilities.
('91 Code, § 153.129) (Ord. 1910-1954, passed 10-21-54; Am. Ord. passed 4-20-78; Am. Ord. 09-3306, passed 10-15-09)