Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The City Council shall, by ordinance, establish a schedule of fees for zoning permits, amendments, appeals, variances, conditional use permits, plan approvals, and other procedures and services pertaining to the administration and enforcement of this Zoning Code, after considering the recommendations of the Zoning Enforcement Officer with respect to actual administrative costs, both direct and indirect. The schedule of fees shall be posted in the office of the Zoning Enforcement Officer, and may be altered or amended only by City Council action. Until all such appropriate fees, charges, and expenses have been paid in full, no action shall be taken on any application, appeal, or administrative procedure.
(B) Fee schedule.
(1) Applications for zoning amendments, written certification of zoning, and specific plans shall be accompanied by appropriate fees as determined from the following schedule.
(a) R-l Single-Family Residential
(b) R-2 Multi-Family Residential
(c) C-l Neighborhood Commercial
(d) C-2 Highway Commercial
(e) RE Recreational - Education
(f) Accessory structures (residential room additions, garages, carports, storage buildings, pools, satellite dishes, fences, retaining wall, etcs.)
(g) Sidewalk permit
(h) Signs (New)
1. Face changes of sign
2. Temporary sign (two weeks)
(i) Planning Commission - zoning amendments
2. Variance, nonconforming use, and conditional use petitions
3. Silverton Renaissance Overlay District
(j) Board of Zoning Appeals
1. Appeal of Administrators decision
(k) Other charges
1. Zoning map
2. Street map
(Ord. 09-3306, passed 10-15-09; Am. Ord. 10-3317, passed 6-3-10)