Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Within thirty days after said application for approval of a lot line adjustment has been filed, the director of planning and community development shall approve or conditionally approve the lot line adjustment if the lot line adjustment does not:
1. Create any new lots;
2. Include any lots or parcels created illegally;
3. Impair any existing access or create a need for new access to any adjacent lots or parcels;
4. Impair any existing easements or create a need for any new easements serving adjacent lots or parcels;
5. Constitute poor land planning or undesirable lot configurations due to existing environmental conditions;
6. Require substantial alteration of any existing improvements or create a need for any new improvements.
B. The director of planning and community development may impose such conditions of approval to be satisfied prior to recordation of the lot line adjustment, as the director finds necessary, to insure that the boundary adjustments involved are in full compliance with this title.
C. In any case where a lot line adjustment is approved, the department of planning and community development shall file a certificate of compliance with the county recorder's office.
(Ord. 82-3-889 § 1 (part))