8.08.090   Permit to remove and convey hazardous and infectious wastes.
   Any person desiring to remove or transport any hazardous waste or infectious waste upon or along any public street, alley, highway or other public place within the city from any commercial, industrial or multifamily unit(s), or residential unit(s) shall sign and file an application with the city which shall set forth the name and address of the applicant and such other and further information as may be required by the city, and pay any fee established by resolution of the city council.
(Ord. 90-11-1082 § 1 (part))