Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The provisions of KRS 82.600 to 82.640 relating to parking citation enforcement are incorporated herein by reference and made a part hereof and shall govern the conduct of the city with respect to:
(1) Citations for parking violation, and notice of a violation;
(2) Response to notice;
(3) Contest of violation determination; hearing; and appeal;
(4) Impoundment; charges for towing, handling and storage; hearing on validity of impoundment, and appeal;
(5) Vehicle deemed abandoned; escheat to city, and disposal of vehicle;
(6) Lien for fines and other charges.
(B) There is hereby created a Hearing Board, consisting of the Police Chief or his designee, empowered to conduct hearings pursuant to KRS 82.602 to 82.640 and the provisions of this chapter.
(Ord. 6-1995, passed 3-20-95)