Several avenues of relief are available for aggrieved persons. Remedies are available through actions commenced through the Indiana Civil Rights Commission, the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development and through private actions. The town will provide information on remedies available to any aggrieved person requesting such information.
(Ord. 07-02-03, passed 7-2-03)