§ 41.045  APPEAL
   (A)   If any person conducting or intending to conduct any facility work in a public way is aggrieved by any action taken or conditions imposed by any city official, he may appeal to the City Council by letter to the Mayor:
      (1)   Stating his grievance; and
      (2)   Explaining the urgency, if any, of his work.
   (B)   The Mayor shall inform the City Council in public forum to consider the appeal upon the notice as the exigencies of the situation demand.
(1986 Code)  (Am. Ord. 2017-10-19(B), passed 10-19-17)