The department, acting through its enforcement authority, may bring a civil action regarding unsafe premises in the Circuit, Superior, or Municipal Court of the county. The department is not liable for the costs of such an action. The court may grant one or more of the kinds of relief authorized by §§ 153.56 - 153.60 of this code.
(1987 Code, § 7-74) (Ord. 28, 1988, passed 11-14-1988)