5-1-13: APPEAL:
Any person aggrieved by any decision of an administrative officer or agency with respect to the issuance or refusal to issue a license may appeal to the Council by filing a notice of appeal with the Clerk of the Council. The Council shall thereupon fix a time and place for hearing such appeal. The Clerk of the Council shall give notice to the person of the time and place of hearing by serving it personally or by depositing it in the United States Post Office at Selma, postage prepaid, addressed to the person at his last known address. (Ord. 474, 11-15-1954)