Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Each individual emergency services provider shall:
(A) Prepare and issue statements to the County Judge for all costs incurred within 30 days of providing said services or determining the cost.
(B) Maintain adequate records which shall include, but are not limited to the following information:
(1) Date of service provided;
(2) Type of service provided;
(3) List of response personnel;
(4) Accounts payable and receivable;
(5) Such other information as may be required by County Officials.
(Ord. 2002-6, passed 3-19-02)