No person shall hereafter engage in or work at the business of a master plumber or journeyman plumber in the municipality until he or she shall have registered as a master plumber or journeyman plumber. Application for registration shall be made in writing to the Utilities Superintendent on blank forms prepared and furnished by the Superintendent, showing the name and residence of the applicant, the business location of the applicant, and any other information as may be required.
(Neb. RS 18-1911) (1972 Code, § 10-401) Penalty, see § 113.999