Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Police Chief must provide a written response cost invoice to the responsible person by certified mail. The response cost invoice must state the following:
(1) The identification of the responsible person;
(2) The address of the premises;
(3) The factual circumstances constituting the unruly gathering;
(4) The date(s) and time(s) that special public services were provided; and
(5) A copy of the warning notice(s) provided to the responsible person.
(B) The response cost invoice must also state that the responsible person may file a written appeal of the determination within ten days after receiving the notice and describe the procedure required for such an appeal.
(Ord. 1163, passed 8-7-06)