A person with the intention of executing a subdivision should consult with the Department of Community Development, prior to submitting any applications.  This consultation will confirm the type of subdivision that should be requested and inform the subdivider of necessary submittals and expected timeframes involved in the process.
(Ord. 02-176.  Passed 10-28-02.)