Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) JUNK AND SALVAGE FACILITY. Primary or accessory use of a parcel of land for open storage, dismantling and/or selling of old cast off, unused, scrap or salvage material of any sort. Materials shall include but to be limited to:
(1) Copper, aluminum, brass, ferrous or nonferrous metals, whether fabricated or not.
(2) Rope, rags, paper, glass, rubber, plastic or other polymer material.
(3) Scrap lumber or other construction material.
(4) Appliances, batteries or junk, dismantled or wrecked motor vehicles or parts thereof.
(5) Trash, debris (organic and inorganic) or other waste material.
(b) JOINT LOCATION. See WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATION FACILITY.
(c) JUNIOR ACCESSORY DWELLING UNIT. A unit that is no more than 500 square feet in size and contained entirely within an existing single-family structure. A junior accessory dwelling unit may include separate sanitation facilities, or may share sanitation facilities with the existing structure.
(Ord. 4011, passed - -2007; Am. Ord. 4383, passed - -2020)