Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Applicability. The Director may require the filing of a Composite Development Plan at the time a Parcel or Final Map is accepted for recordation. The Composite Development Plan shall be filed with the Building and Safety Division concurrent with the recordation of the Final or Parcel Map.
(b) Content. A Composite Development Plan shall be prepared and shall include the information required by the Department handout on Composite Development Plans, as required by the Composite Development Plan Standards established by the County Surveyor and adopted by the Board, and as required by the conditions of approval.
(c) Filing and Review. A Composite Development Plan shall be filed as follows.
(1) Filing Advance Copy. At least three weeks before the recordation of the Parcel or Final Map, the Composite Development Plan shall be submitted for coordination of review to the County Surveyor.
(2) Filing Official Copy of Composite Development Plan. Concurrent with the filing for recordation of the Parcel or Final Map the Composite Development Plan, as approved by the Director and County Surveyor in compliance with this Section, shall be filed with the Building and Safety Division.
(d) Amendments to Plan.
(1) Should an error be made on the Parcel or Final Map which affects the Composite Development Plan approved in compliance with this Section, the Parcel or Final Map and the Composite Development Plan may be amended as approved by the County Surveyor and the Director. A Revision to an Approved Action application is required for all other changes to a Composite Development Plan in compliance with Chapter 85.12.
(2) The Director is authorized to approve amended Composite Development Plans when they do not adversely impact the conditions of other departments and the amendment is in substantial compliance with the conditions of approval of the Tentative or Parcel Map.
(3) Any request to modify or deviate from the standards that are shown on a Composite Development Plan shall be made in compliance with the provisions for Variances, except as otherwise provided by this Section.
(Ord. 4011, passed - -2007)